We welcome applications for full-time and part-time Doctors.
Assistance is provided for international Doctors who’d like
to work in Australia.
Full-time and Part-time Doctors
VR GP REQUIRED – IMMEDIATE START
- Privately owned practice, few minutes away from Burnie City Centre
- Just an hours flight from Melbourne with stunning view
- Busy, well established clinic with solid patient base
- Modern, well equipped & fully computerised clinic
- Full Nursing staff support & friendly Receptionist
- Flexibility in working hours is offered & Great Remuneration
To find out more
Phone: 03 6433 9999
We also welcome applications for full-time and part-time Doctors. Assistance is provided for international Doctors who’d like to work in Australia.
All positions will have contracts or instruments of agreement between the super clinic and the contractor/employee which have been legally and independently approved and will include job descriptions that will be assessed on relevant award schedule against the National Employment Standards of the Fair Work Act 2010 to ensure that the super clinic is complying with the legislation.
If you are interested in working with the Burnie GP Super Clinic, please contact us today using the form below – you are invited to include your curriculum vitae.
Learn more about the support we provide for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Burnie Super Clinic was established to provide integrated preventative health, primary care and chronic disease management in Burnie, Tasmania. Located in Cooee on the North West of Tasmania, an area that is underserved with respect to primary health care.
Burnie Super Clinic is partially-funded for its infrastructure from the Australian Government’s Super Clinic Initiative.
The Burnie Super Clinic opened its doors on the 7th of March, 2011.
The Super Clinic will intend to provide general practice services, allied health services and specialist services. It will utilise the resources of general practitioners, practice nurses, dietician, diabetic nurse. Podiatrist, pharmacy, pathology, psychologists, psychiatrist, and many more.
The Practice is fully computerised with the latest, most up to dated equipment. We are a striving to towards completely paperless environment. We currently use Best Practice for our patient notes, appointment system and accounts. This is a very user friendly system.
Burnie GP Super Clinic is Accredited with GPA.
Official approval with Kevin Rudd, to begin building the Burnie GP Super Clinic, in North West Tasmania.
Official approval with Nicola Roxon, MP (Minister for Health and Ageing) and Sid Sidebottom MP (Federal Member for Braddon).
Our modern practice offers spacious free parking, with onsite services including
pharmacy and pathology. Contact us on 03 6433 9999 for an appointment.
About our Location – Burnie
The Burnie GP Super Clinic is located in Cooee, on the western edge of Burnie, on the North West coast of Tasmania in the heart of the main Northwestern Highway.
We are a few km away from city centre & North West Regional Hospital is within proximity. With 20,000 residents, Burnie enjoys a dynamic cultural environment.
It also has excellent shopping and art galleries.
Our modern practice offers spacious free parking, onsite services including pharmacy and pathology. Burnie houses the North West Regional Hospital and the North West Private Hospital. It also accommodates the University of Tasmania Rural Facilty of Medicine, Skills Institute of Tasmania and Polytechnic campus, excellent primary and secondary schools.
Videos of Tasmania
- Burnie City Council
- Burnie Visitor Information
- Discover Tasmania
- Fishing Tasmania
- Parks & Wildlife Service Tasmania
- University of Tasmania
- Skills Institute of Tasmania
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- Marist Regional College
- Burnie High School
- Parklands High School
- Stella Maris
- Cooee Primary School
- Burnie Primary School
- Romaine Park Primary School
- Montello Primary School
- Leighlands Christian School
Children Day Care Centres
- Devonport GP Superclinic
- WAT – Wheelchair Access Taxi
- Metro bus service
- North West Regional Hospital
- Community transport service
2 Spring Street, Burnie 6431 9225
- Migrating to Tasmania – Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts
- Saunders Property
- Harcourts Burnie
- Roberts Real Estate
- Elders Real Estate Burnie
- First National Real Estate Burnie
- City & Rural Real Estate
- BlueBirds Real Estate
- The Makers Workshop Burnie
- Lactos Cheese Tasting Facility
- Hellyer’s Road Whiskey Distillery
- Wings Wild Life Park
- Gunns Plains Caves
- Burnie Regional Art Gallery
- Tarkine Forest Adventures
- Wynyard Visitor Centre
- Local Beaches – Boat Harbour Beach
- Arthur River Reflection Cruises
- Cradle Mountain Adventures
- Bush Walking
- Burnie Public Art Trail
- Burnie Art Deco Trail
- Tasmanian Wine Tours
- National Parks, Wildlife & Waterfalls